
Dahlia had a really wonderful half birthday present. Her Tio Kevin married Kgers on Dahlia's 6 month birthday so now she has a new Tia! What else is new with Miss Dahlia Rae? Well, she's getting two little teeth! They are giving her cheeks a rosy complexion and might be bothering her just a bit but it's not too bad so far. She is also sitting up on her own. She sleeps unswaddled finally, has all sorts of comfy positions and can put herself to sleep on her own (most of the time). The scary thing is that she is almost crawling. She gets on all fours and sort of pushes her self back and forth grunting but doesn't go anywhere yet. I guess we need to start babyproofing asap. How is time flying by so fast? She likes the cats now and seems to have just discovered they are here. She pulls out chunks of their hair every time she touches them. They tolerate it but I think they'll like it when she understands "petting." Dahlia is also starting her new life of mommy as a working woman. She's done pretty well so far, and is having fun with her childcare (Grandma, Grandpa and Abuelita this week) but it's not the funnest adjustment for mommy. She's continuing to eat some solid foods but is still pretty tentative about it. So far just banana, avocado and rice cereal. Oh, and she's 15 pounds and 27 inches long.
that picture is GORGEOUS. omg......
ReplyDelete15 pounds... what a little peanut she is! Will weighed in at 16 1/2 pounds at his 4 month appointment! She is so beautiful, I wish we lived closer so Will & Dahlia could be buddies. I hope your transition back to work gets easier, I know how you feel, I'm not looking forward to September.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Alicia